To Evaluate and develop the performance of the educational process at the University of Jazeera according to standards of Commission for Academic Accreditation CAA, and implement policies and mechanisms for periodic review and evaluation to assure the quality in the university, and supply the university administration with all the information that helps institutional planning and decision-making.
- Promote a culture of quality assurance in all units and among all university employees.
- Assist in applying for initial/ renewal accreditation for existing and new academic programs.
- Create databases for academic and administrative matters and student satisfaction from various sources available at UoJ.
- Prepare periodic data and statistics according to the requirements of the Center for Higher Education Data and Statistics CHEDS and Knowledge and Human Development Authority KHDA.
- Analyze data and statistical information and prepare various reports for evaluation, planning, and decision-making in the following areas: academic programs, student affairs, and support services.
- Provide technical support to various colleges to prepare their own self-study.
- Submit periodic reports about planned indicators of all university units and recommend what needs to be done to improve performance.
Location & Contact
Institutional Research Unit IRU is located on room 105 on the building (C) of the University campus.
Director -Institutional Effectiveness (Quality Assurance)