College of Business Administration aspires to become a centre of excellence in business education and professional development in the Arab world and globally.
The primary mission of the College of Business Administration is to:
- Provide quality business education to undergraduate and graduate students
- Equip graduates with marketable skills and a strong sense of integrity and social responsibility
- Develop competent business leaders who can effectively meet the business challenges of the 21st century.
- Contribute to the development of new knowledge in the field of management and business administration
The College of Business Administration adheres to the following core values:
- Team work
- Offer highly quality business education meeting regional and global teaching standards.
- Enable our students to develop competencies and confidence to ensure personal and professional growth and successful careers
- Enhance students’ involvement in the teaching process and enrich their learning experience
- Offer opportunities to explore creative and innovative solutions to contemporary business challenges
- Promote a spirit of entrepreneurship and achievement orientation among students
- Forge strong links with industry, business community and the larger society
- Build adequate infrastructure and resource-base to facilitate learning, knowledge acquisition and dissemination.
- Promote both academic and applied research to advance management education in UAE, the Gulf region, and globally.